The Health Professions Recruitment & Exposure Program (HPREP) at Harvard Medical School is a high school science enrichment program aimed at recruiting high school students from the Boston area, particularly those from underserved and underrepresented backgrounds, into science and medicine.
Applications for HPREP 2021-2022 will open on August 30, 2021 and are due by 11:59PM on September 28, 2021. HPREP 2021-2022 will be virtual.
SAVE THE DATE
- August 30, 2021: HPREP 2021-2022 applications open.
- September 8, 2021: Virtual volunteer info session at 7PM. RSVP here or sign up here!
- September 11, 2021: Virtual application info session from 10AM-11AM. Join here
- September 18, 2021: Virtual application info session from 10AM-11AM. Join here!
- September 28, 2021 at 11:59PM: HPREP 2021-2022 application submission deadline.
HPREP believes Black Lives Matter. Read our full statement here.